GeoWizard brings the next era of communication and knowledge sharing in exploration. Without the need to be a Data Scientist, powerful AI/ML algorithms provide predictions and estimations of critical project parameters based on shared data gathered from thousands of projects. Advanced tools allowing users to receive a full assessment of the resources (minerals, oil & gas) potential as well as quantifying the potential output. It provides enhanced data analysis and forecasting based on AI, ML and Big Data.
Comprehensive exploratory data analysis
- Generating easily understood, clear results
- Predicting results and assessing their reliability
- Quick and intuitive creation of chain solutions
- Possible to expand the system with task-specific nodes
- Import and export overtask-specific data
- Ability to save the established pipeline and apply it to other data
- Pipeline execution monitoring
- Ability to add nodes with a Python processor
- Obtaining quality assessments of built pipelines
- Several machine learning modules (scikit-learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras)
The GeoWizard Expert System allows an ordinary user (non-data scientist), who understands his data and the issue, to create, train, test and use the unique problem-solving technology. Step by step, GeoWizard Expert System clear processes help the user to dynamically create high quality pipelines. GeoWizard experience, accumulated in core special third-generation networks (Evolving Recurrent Deep Spike Neural Networks), allows the user to create new, special, and high-quality solutions for their problem.